Everything you need at your fingertips
White Mills Marina is located on the tranquil and peaceful River Nene, and it is its very location which is proving to be so appealing. Not only is White Mills surrounded by fabulous open countryside but the transport links are first class; Earls Barton which is a short walk away boasts an efficient and regular bus service to Peterborough, Northampton and Milton Keynes and we are also equidistant (15 minutes max) to two main railway stations Northampton and Wellingborough both of which have direct lines to London.
For shopping, then there is so much choice, we have two Waitrose supermarkets within 8 minutes, and all the other major supermarkets including Aldi, Lidl, Tesco, Morrisons and Sainsbury's within easy access too (15 minutes max).
On site, we try to make your life as stress-free as possible, and needless to say there are all the facilities you would expect at a brand new, private marina. And don't forget our moorings can accommodate wide beams, narrowboats and cruisers and because our pontoons have been designed to float you can rest assured that your boat will always be safe and secure, no matter how much the river levels rise.
To find out more, call on 01604 812057 or 07802 890874 today! Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Secure and quiet moorings
- Floating pontoons
- Car parking
- Electricity and water direct to all berths
- WiFi throughout marina
- Diesel, gas and pump out
- Coal and wood
- Ladies and Gents toilets and showers
- Disabled showers and toilets
- Laundry room
- Elsan disposal facilities
- Domestic waste disposal and recycling facilities
- The boathouse cafe
- Office and small chandlery shop for bare essentials
- Certificated Camping and Caravanning site
- Superb walks around nearby SSSi (site of special scientific interest)